Tummy pic

kellysomer

Reaction score
Does nobody like my tummy pic on the post? :? It was my first attempt and took me ages to get brave enough to post a pic of me on there!

Sorry hon, I haven't looked at that thread for a while :oops:

It looks cute, you wait til you get a big whopper :lol: And how can you still be wearing skimpy pants! :shock: All my nice pants are with my nice bras packed away in the attic. My pant drawer is full of nice big bum M&S cotton specials! :lol:

Must just be a skimpy pants girl, i will try to keep my thongs up till the labour but not sure about after, Ow! LOL!

I think you have a noticable bump and it looks great!!! You'll see in time it will get larger and then you'll be begging for it to go away!! lol

xoxo Ree

Sorry hun - didn't know it was there, thats a lovely picture.

As for thongs up till labour - I bet you a tenner you dont!! :wink:

I remember later in pregnancy getting discharge needed sanitary towels all the time and also with the fear of breaking waters etc just always seemed happier in 'big pants' with lots of protection!!! :wink:

You may be right though, keep us posted!!

LOL you lot!

I probably will be posting in a few weeks saying god i wish my bump was smaller how funny.

Kerry - I never did get the hang of big pants! Less is more whien it come to wedgies! (Sorry a bit crude today!)

:lol:

I really embarrased now taking about my pants! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back