More tummy pics please!!

poppy160

Reaction score
Come oooooon girlies!! There hasn't been a tummy pic since Monday!! Especially you, Tilly..I'm intrigued to see how yours is coming along!!
Sorry to barge in on you all, I just miss you guys..third tri is scary.. :( I've been very tempted to change my ticker and come back here.. :cry:

I would love to post pics!
But im usless at using the computer for fiddily stuff.
Help please ive asked before but :( still no joy
HOW THE HELL DO YOU DOWN SIZE PHOTOS?
Ive seen loads that are bigger then the limited size on hear :? but the forum will not exept mine.
I tried down sizing i managed to make my pic dissapear, it's not deleated the screen where the photo was has gone blank :? :roll: :oops:

Hmm..you need to visit a website like photobucket and upload your picture on there first, then once thats done it will give you aload of codes, and you need to copy the one that will work on a forum and paste it into a topic reply and the pic will appear when you post your reply. Most downsize for you I would have thought?

Are you part of facebook? Or a blog site? Because if you are post your photos their and right click them, take the URL from the properties bit, thats what i've done :)

My tummy pic was there recently, i havent changed but might post one soon :)

Thanks poppy :D :hug:
Ive just joined photobucket
I left my camera at work so i'll add my pics on Monday

ooo yay!
BTW..I'm a bit of a hypocrite cause I haven't actually posted a pic since I was about 20 weeks so I posted one in 3rd tri :lol:

I haven't posted any pics yet! Will have to get OH to help me cos I haven't a clue how to connect the digital camera to the pc :oops:

I'd love to post a pic, but I don't have a blinkin bump yet!!! I can feel little taps and can hear the heart beat on a doppler but my little angel is still evading me. I have hardness to my tummy now and I can feel it there but when I stand up staight it just looks flat still. :wall: :roll: As soon as I have something to show off I'm there, promise!!!

posted my first ever one! very bad considering I'm almost in tri 3 now :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back