I am huge!

kellysomer

Reaction score
I have just got brave neough to post a tummy pic in the sticky thread but OMG i'm huge!!! :shock: I have a massive bump and people can tell i'm pregnant already... last time the first person guessed at 26 weeks.

Is anyone else in this situation it really worries me as DD was a big baby and i dont think i can cope with a huge baby.

I'm not huge but LO is... he's already measuring a week ahead of gestation. Tia was a huge baby (8lb 9oz) and I was tiny with her... seemingly I don't have a lot of fluid...

I had a friend and she was enormous during her pregnancy, she looked like she was pregnant from week 13... (she ate from day one as if she was eating for two) put on about 15 stone in total...and she wasn't a small person to start off with and her baby was only born at 3.5kg (around 7lb)...

So being huge isn't a sign the baby is going to be big... The only thing is if you've had one big baby, you're probably going to have another.

I understand how you feel, I had real trouble coping with Tia, she was SOOOO hungry all the time, and so long. I wanted to fully breast feed, but she needed topping up... She still eats like a horse and grows out of clothes quicker than I can buy them, she's only 8 and her school shoes came from the ladies section this year... so sorry this one's likely to be big too.. if you go full term :hug:

i'm 20 weeks and no1 knows yet (apart from close friends and family).

My mum told me that with your first you can hide it for longer as the liagments have not stretched. Even if you tone your tummy muscles after baby 1 the liagments have alraedy been stretched so your show quickly with baby 2,3 &4!!

It will even out and your prop end up same size at the end x

:shock: Your not huge... I've just looked at your picture...

You look pregnant..and guess what... you are, :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: but at least you're out of that... is she fat or is she pregnant stage. :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back