tummy pains

xnicolaxcx

Reaction score
i dont know if this is anything for me to worry about or not
but if any1 could help id be greatful :D

im 35 weeks pregnant and recently everyday i have quite bad period pains lasting about 2-3 mins but not in a regular pattern.....could these be braxton hicks? or the babys head engaging?
also i keep feeling like the babys pinching me with sharp nails inside me :think: ....that sounds a bit weird but i dont know how else to explain.

(sorry if this bit is tmi) - after intercourse the other night i had some bleeding but not like a period blood like id cut myself but it was coming from right inside somwhere is that normal? :oops:

xnicolaxcx said:
i dont know if this is anything for me to worry about or not
but if any1 could help id be greatful :D

im 35 weeks pregnant and recently everyday i have quite bad period pains lasting about 2-3 mins but not in a regular pattern.....could these be braxton hicks? or the babys head engaging?
also i keep feeling like the babys pinching me with sharp nails inside me :think: ....that sounds a bit weird but i dont know how else to explain.

To me this sounds kinda normal, i had this, and yeah it sounds like the head is engaging to me. (has your bump dropped?) Its a sighn of things to come i think!

The nail/scratching thing is totally normal. Its horrid isnt it... and that is what the baby is doing! lol.

(sorry if this bit is tmi) - after intercourse the other night i had some bleeding but not like a period blood like id cut myself but it was coming from right inside somwhere is that normal? :oops:

well... i bled right through with hannah, especially after i had sex. I got checked out and it was nothing. How much blood was there? - i would check it out at the docs/hospital... but if your still feeling the baby move and the bleeding has stopped i dont think you have anything to worry about :)

baby is still moving around fine it wasntmuch blood just a bit in my discharge

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back