• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Goodbye xxxxxxxxxx

KELLYXX

Reaction score
Hi, sorry I have not been on for absolutely ages and ages. :oops:

I just think I should tell you all that I will be leaving you. Some of you may think my reason is strange but it is for the best.

Me and my partner are currently buying a house it is £110,000 and £800 per month. We have decided to stop trying for the time being until we are sorted in our new house. We could not afford a new house with absolutley no furniture or anything and a new baby. Our reasons for this is because my wages dramatically drop on maternity so I want to be able to save up what I would lose and when we are all sorted in our new house we will try again.

:cry: I feel so upset as we have been trying for 25 months but I know I am doing the right thing. :cry:

I will always pop on and see how you are all doing and I just want to say thank you for all your advice.

Kelly

Good Luck to everyone else TTC :hug:

I don't think its a strange reason - I think it's perfectly sensible not to put your life on hold forever to ttc. Moving on and concentrating on something else for a while will prob do you good anyway. Good luck with the new house - hope you're both v happy there :hug:

I dont think its starnge and I think your being very sensible and anyways moving and setting up new home might take your mind off things and when there ready to happen they will.

No i understand your decision.

I will say that once you are on maternity leave, you can stop ya mortgage for up to 6 months i think it is,

So keep that in mind

Good Luck

:hug: :hug:

Thank you xxx

I really hope we can do that with our mortgage that would be excellent.

I will say though - 8 days till testing - this will be my last testing month. :hug:

Good luck Kelly! :hug:

Btw - with the mortgage thing, i think the interest is still added in the months you don't pay so you have to pay even more after the 6 months break.

Bexter said:
Good luck Kelly! :hug:

Btw - with the mortgage thing, i think the interest is still added in the months you don't pay so you have to pay even more after the 6 months break.

Yes i do still believe the interest gets added to ya mortgage but not got to be paid staight up, i dont care i wont notice it on my mortgage once i remortgage

:rotfl:

hey babes :wave: good luck with your new house and with everything!!! dont forget to keep popping on now and again (im not TTC anymore but cant keep away...shhhh!) :lol:

take care babes :hug: :hug:

Thanks everyone for the replies - i will definetly keep you updated.

Miss G - :hug: sorry about you and Danny - things will work out for the best in the end they always do.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:cheer: It will be just my luck and if i do i will be over the moon and we will just have to cope.

I am going to the doctors tonight to discuss contraception and asking for a blood test as i am not taking no pills or anything until i find out.

If i am then i will have to have 6 months off with my mortgage. 8)

i always think that i will conceieve when the time is right, if its this month then its this month.

i will keep you all up to date and i am testing this month

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It sounds really sensible and the break will do you good as others have said. Good luck with the new house. We have put off having number two until now cos we could have never have got our own house if we had a baby to pay for :hug: :hug: :hug:

mum2be? said:
No i understand your decision.

I will say that once you are on maternity leave, you can stop ya mortgage for up to 6 months i think it is,

So keep that in mind

Good Luck

:hug: :hug:
We took a mortgage break for six months while I was off on maternity, it was so handy and easy to do, rang Halifax and they sent a form. Our payments have gone up a bit now we are paying it again but it really helped :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back