TTC - what tablets (if any) can i take to help me conceive?

MissGobby

Reaction score
I was just wondering, i hear alot of you talking about taking tablets etc. i was wondering if there are any you can take to help you concieve better, etc.

and if so, what they called, what do they do, where do you buy them from and how much are they?!?

sorry for all the questions :hug:

dunno what will help you conceive quicker but you should be taking folic acid up until you are 3 months preggers :hug:

Bets to take folic acid, and make sure you and OH are healthy, not smoking and drinking are a great help too. Try zinc and selenium and folic acid for him too. Also eating natural yoghurt around ovulation helps thin out your CM making it easier for spermies to swim up and there's 'magic medicine' that helps with CM too read this link for more on magic medicine http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3669. Lots of people on here swear by it and it has worked for them te first month they took it.
Good luck :hug:

cough medicine?!??!?!?! do i take that all the time throughout TTC and if so, what is it called?!

Asdas own cough medicine for about 79p! Look for the magic ingredient - guaifenesin - and take it when you are approaching your ovulation, Im planning on taking some next time for about a week around when I ovulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back