things to take

nattyv86

Reaction score
Right girlies i know i go on lol but i need to know what vitamins etc to take to
-regulate my long cycles-
-help me ovulate incase i dont-
-help me to concieve-

and what does EPO do lol

thankies

PS when do i start taking the things i need too :)

xx

EPO helps lower your cholesterol, helps PMS but most of all it aids in the production of fertile quality cervical fluid which is essential to help the sperm to stay alive for up to five days inside the fallopian tube, enabling conception to happen even if you don’t have intercourse again by the time ovulation occurs.
If you get one of the pregnancy multi vitamin supplements in the chemist, they have all that's need to aid conception, you can also get "his & hers"!! The most important vitamins to aid you are: D, B6, folic acid, C & iron all if these are in the pregnancy support packs, there are all sorts of brands so just see which one suits you. I use the pregnancy support from boots and I get extra EPO as Im now taking 3000 per day.

I hope this is of some help to you.

thanks hun is this angus cactus any good
No bother, ive never used it my self but ive heard it's comely used
for regulating hormones and relieving menstrual difficulties it's ment to be the best herb for fibroid cysts of the uterus and endometriosis. I take so much vitamins and hormone replacements I don't want to add another to the very long list :)
Maybe some of the other ladies have tried it?

please be carefull with EPO and AC - they both can be detrimental if taken at the wrong time or if taken if not required so do your research :)

Last edited:
please be carefull with EPO and AC - they both can be detrimental if taken at the wrong time or if taken if not required so do your research :)
I've only seen your other posts so as itisbabbytime had said be very careful and maybe get some advise before taking any supplements/vitamins, I've the support of a fertility clinic so I'm advised on what I need to take.

I am taking agnus castus hun....but i startedtaking it after alot of consideration and because my cycle was stupid long (i started taking it on cd 76!! af then arrived on cd 81)

If you do take it, it is important to stop taking it when you ovulate as it could be detrimental apprently to pregnancy as you'll be in ur 2ww.

it really depends on the individual circumstances tho hun. how long are your cycles?

xx

they were about 31 days long but this month i have still no af and im 26 days late :/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back