TTC October/November?

:wave:

OH and I had the conversation last night. Lol We've been watching One Born Every Minute for a few weeks and he kept asking me lots and lots of questions so I got him a book about it from the library! He just held it up and said 'so when do you want to do this'....romantic eh?!

He thought next year but I pointed out that he is off all of July so having a baby round July 2013 might be a good idea. We had already planned to go back to our honeymoon cottage on our anniversery in October.

Don't really know what to do at the moment. I've contacted a nursery to find out how much it costs, I'm looking at suppliments and have a timetable in my head about when to go to the doctor (i'm on some medication).

Scared but excited

Me!! We'll be ttc baby no 2 then. I'm so excited about it. My LO is 7 months nearly so she'll be nearly 2 - 2.5 hopefully xx

October would be perfect for us, I want to try and have the next one between uni years so I won't need to take time off again!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Hiya, I have just come across this post and thought I would say hi :)

We are also going to be tring for number 3 oct/nov time!! I'm very excited and counting the months down! My other 2 will be 6 and 8 so a bit of a gap but Im hoping that will work in my favour? I am currently studing at the moment so need to wait so I can fit the studying in!

Sam xxx

Hi Frankie here
We are hopefully gonna ttc in October too, summer baby! Haha this will be our first, I am petrified :-D but excited!
I took my last pill last Tuesday, had a period since but waiting til mother nature brings fourth my cycles lol until they are regular he will be bagging it up haha
I have, ideally about 4 stone to loose, got comfy in my relationship and piled on the lbs! Joined slimming world yesterday so I'm on track :)

Xx

Hi Frankie :) I too have joined slimming world with 3 stone ish to loose!! Going on hols end July so want some serious weight loss before and a but more when come back before ttc!!! How exciting! How r I finding sw?? How old/where are u from? Xxxx

I'm from Manchester, 22, wbu?
join minimins forum some great recipes on there. search 'fat birds can't fly' in slimming world section and you'll be able to see my diary :) I can't wait to feel good in a bikini haha only to get fat with a baby bump :-D so exciting!! I've just made a scanbran choccy cake haha

X

I'm 30 from Devon. I have a busy weekend coming up so I'm a bit worried about food/drink and weight loss but will give it my best shot!! I definately need some recipe inspiration so will look up that page now!! I also want too loose weight so I can get preg and not worry about piling on even more pound to shift than I already have!! Good luck to us both!! xx

Hi there,

:) I just did something very bad! I decided to YouTube 'birthing video' and omg I am terrified haha

Crap!

X

I'll start TTC in October too - last day of Cerazette 31/5/12 and then condoms till then - so all AF going well, should get BFP in October or soon after god willing

I'll start TTC in October too - last day of Cerazette 31/5/12 and then condoms till then - so all AF going well, should get BFP in October or soon after god willing

Ditto lol I'm waiting for first period now! Haha

I am getting impatient now, I want to start, I'm also sick of seeing babies, driving me mad haha x

Hi, I am toying with the idea of December in my head but am afraid to commit lol. We have some stuff coming up in November that I want out of the way first. Must talk to DH about it - he might freak at the thought!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back