TTC October/November?

proudmummy

Reaction score
Hi ladies..i'm going to be ttc #3 in October/November..anyone else going to be ttc around then? xx

How exciting :) Am a saddo..been counting down my periods lol i miss one in Feb so only 7 more to go :) do you already have any kids? xx

I'm on my first period in just over a year. They need to seriously even out if we want to TTC.

No children at present. x

I haven't been on the pill in years..kids are the best contraception lol hopefully it won't take too long for you..i came off the pill and 4 weeks later i was pregnant :) xx

Hi! We might be ttc nov/dec so kind of around same time x going to come off pill august and use condoms until nov I think xx

I haven't been on the pill in years..kids are the best contraception lol hopefully it won't take too long for you..i came off the pill and 4 weeks later i was pregnant :) xx

I've never been on the pill, I haven't been on any hormonal BC since May last year. (we have discovered that hormonal BC does not agree with my body at all now!) I have PCOS and my periods just went on an extended holiday :lol:

Ah right gotcha..is there anything they can give you to make you have periods? If that makes sense lol..

MrsR i'll be trying for baby #3 too :) I can't wait..finally to hopefully have a summer baby lol..we're going to disney world in sept so that's why i've got to wait..was gonna wait till nov/dec cuz am a bridesmaid next April but i can't wait that long lol..do you think it will be any different with 3? xx

I don't know tbh. DD is really helpful with Sebastian so I'm hoping that that'll continue with number 3! The only thing I'm worried about is that Sebastian is a 'mummy's boy' but hopefully he'll understand much more and be more independent x

Yea that was the same with me..Kellan my youngest is a mummy's boy too but he'll be in nursery when the next one comes so he'll have his own independence a bit..i have 2 DS's..sort of hoping for a girl next time but another boy would be brilliant also..know what to do with a boy lol have you found either easier then the other? xx

DD was much more straightforward and slept through from about 6 weeks and Sebastian is much more challenging! But I guess every baby is different :) We're not fussed about gender of next one though a boy would be easier as we already have everything x think DH would prefer a girl secretly!

That makes me feel a bit better then lol my 2 have been much like ur daughter..slept through from 8 weeks..heard girls are bit more of a handful but as you say all babies are different :) would love to be able to buy pink stuff..i was stupid and sold all of my baby stuff after Kellan cuz i thought that we weren't gonna have any more for a long while but one born every minute doesn't help the broodiness lol xx

Ah right gotcha..is there anything they can give you to make you have periods? If that makes sense lol..

MrsR i'll be trying for baby #3 too :) I can't wait..finally to hopefully have a summer baby lol..we're going to disney world in sept so that's why i've got to wait..was gonna wait till nov/dec cuz am a bridesmaid next April but i can't wait that long lol..do you think it will be any different with 3? xx

My GP is loathe to, he would rather see how they are naturally and with me losing weight before any medical intervention.

Hi my name is Brittani me and my husband are going to be trying for our first Sept/Oct/Nov this year. Yay so excited, it can't get here fast enough!

Hi Brittani and welcome..i can't wait either..hope it comes round fast for us all :)

I hope they even out for you soon..i would love to lose about 4ish stone before i have the next..being overweight and pregnant for me was no fun..had the worst SPD ever and ended up on crutches at 20weeks..determined this time i'm gonna be thinner xx

Hi brittani!!

I'm pretty lucky, haven't got any weight to lose, have generally regular periods and conceived pretty quick last two times but I am determined to have no expectations of when I will conscience this time or how long it'll take :) the only reasons we're waiting is so that Sebastian will be older and so I can sort out my anxiety. Xx

I might be ttc in Oct too, I want to wait until lo is a year old but am still working on persuading my oh!!!! 8 months to work my magic on him so I'm sure it will be fine!!!

Just noticed this,me and hubby will b trying for our third around october time!

My OH and I will be trying in December for our first. I'm so excited I just want it to be now! I think about everyday and don't know how I'm going to last until December. Still, lots of time for practicing though :)

Welcome ladies!! How exciting :)

Paiges_mum i'll be trying for my 3rd too! What do you have just now and what are their ages? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back