confuzzled!!

pinkcookie

Reaction score
hey,
ive been ttc for 2 months now- the thing is my af is due on th 27th the first day of my last af was 22 of june BUT it was super light and not normal today i have a super headache and my boobs are sore i've been really tired recently- my question is- could i be pregnant?- could i take a test now? do u think my last AF was an actual AF?

thank u in advance!! :hug:

test test test... some people have slight bleeding that isn't a real period...let us know xxx :pray:

really???
i think i was just so gutted when i started (so called) AF that i've not had a good think about it until now
hmmm i'll have to buy a test tomorrow :pray: :think:

Well--- bought test today-- went to do it--- and AF appeared in all its glory! i dont even get it-- this is day 28- im usually 35 days!!i came off the pill in april after being on it for 2 months and before that i came off the depo injection a year ago after being on it for 4 years could this maybe be my first "normal cycle"? i was really hopeing this was it aswell
im super gutted and angry :cry:

maybe its just your body changing after coming off the pill? my cycles were messed up when i came off it. :hug: sorry AF arrived. Good luck for next month

It's always the way isn't it? :wall: I've had that loads of times - buy a test and she comes :roll:

Hopefully you won't have to wait too long for your bfp :hug: x

Sorry she got you hun. She got me about 6 days earlier than expected this time. I thought it was ib at first! Maybe your cycles are going to get shorter as you body recovers from the pill.
I hope you get your bfp next month :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back