anyone have any advice on confusing situation?

sarahloususan

Reaction score
my last period was in the first week of feb- I had starting taking cerezzette the week before and it gave me all sorts of pg symptoms..i come off it about a month ago as its been driving me crazy and i kind of thought it i get a bfp before i go back to work in july ill be happy, if i dont then we will wait till our youngest is 2 and go back on birth control in june(providing i go back-been offered a place in college-confused as to what to do study?work?baby?)..anyways done loadsa tests bfn. been off it for about a month- didnt have march period and no sign of aprils period due this week.

What do you think my chances are of ovulating in march- i got some spotting about 2 weeks ago, my skin is spotty last few days and i have a tender tummy. I have also been exclusively bf-ing but my periods returned 4 weeks after giving birth.

am i having a phantom ov and symptom? any ideas on my complicated situation at the moment much appreciated!! x

hi hunnie, didnt want to read and run. Sounds very complicated to me - sorry I'm of zero help lol. I think your cycle will be a bit up and down with bf and the pill so maybe thats why you didnt have a period??? Sorry, I said I was rubbish lol xx

hey thanks for the reply! yeh it is pretty everywhere...im starting to get really gripped with the whole ttc stuff and fear if i buy ov sticks to see if im actually ov-ing ill become obsessed with poas! i wonder if you can ov but not bleed?

x

Sorry I'm no help it all does seem very random. If you are getting BFN and your AF is awol go get checked at the docs. He may well get the ball rolling with a blood test to see of your are PG.

thanks ninja kitty..im gonna wait another month or so and see it arrives, wished I never messed myself up with the pill after having baba but it was kinda forced on me by dr and health visitor. anyway, im sure it will right itself in the end. cant believe i actually want af!!!
x

I had what seemed like a period about 6 weeks after both my kids were born, but nothing again until Sam was 7 months and Toby was nearly 17 months because I was breastfeeding, so it may well just be because of that. It's worth testing again in a few days if you still think you might be pregnant though x

It may well have been that, but I had another one exactly four weeks later. Its fab when breastfeeding keeps af away but it always leaves that nagging doubt of am i preg in your mind, I just want to get the pill out of my system now. i got told i had endometriosis back 3 years ago and was told it might affect conceiving but got pregnant last year so must have improved. thinking it might be worth for hubby and i to have thrird and final now in case it affects in future.

well done on your breastfeeding milestone, I hope I do as well as you. My little bubba refusing any teat at all so I think im gonna be feeding for a while yet. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back