TTC doubts - or nerves!

Iwant3

Reaction score
I spent days deciding whether to go for a 3rd baby or not = not because I don't want another child, but because I don't do being pregnant very well! I had high bp, labour scare at 26 weeks and induced labour with my first and with second i had 24/7 nausea/sickness, horrible taste in mouth constantly and zero energy and swine flu at 19weeks preg! birth with 2nd was great though :)

Now I am self employed this time around so no chances of sick leave etc so need to work through til very last minute! am wondering if I can cope being pregnant again.

I have just come off bcp and feel awful today - very sick, belly cramps and zero energy and headache - I had this last time I came off the pill to ttcno2! But it reminds me how 'awful' I feel whilst preg as this is how I felt most of my 2nd pregnancy.

Now I'm thinking can I do this again - please convince me I can as I have my heart set on a 3rd baby.:oooo:

awww, maybe what you need to do is not focus on the being pregnant part so much and maybe focus on what you get at the end of it! A baby! Pregnancy lasts for 40 wks out of a life time of happy moments with a child! if it's something you really really want I think you should go for it.

I really do want it and am psyching myself up for dealing with the pregnancy. Those thoughts were exactly what got me through my last pregnancy - everytime I felt awful or was ill and the days felts like weeks and weeks felt like months - I would just hold my belly, visualise the lo in there and focus on the fact that these symptoms and feelings were temporary and that we would have a lovely baby at the end of it all :)

I know I can do it, but will be hard in my line of work - not much time for rest......

As said above really hun... If its something you really want.. I say go for it :).. Good luck :) xx

They say every pregnancy is different, you might be fine?! If it's something you really want then go for it, otherwise you'll always wonder 'what if'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back