TTC but....

Lulu90

Reaction score
I just can't be bothered for sex!!!!

Ugh, for god sake. Why can't he just aim it at the right place and just squirt it in. I should have started ovulating the 23rd. We had sex like 4 times on the 22nd (that's when I got the thick, clear CM) so I basically climbed him like a tree. Since then I've just had this horrid headache that I can't bloody shift. My OH really wants this month to be the one and keeps trying but I just want to punch him in the face. I can't physically get in the mood when I feel like this. I think he thinks that my heart isn't in it, it is, I just want to sleep 😩😩😩😩

Am I a bitch?

Also, is it common to only have the CM for 1 day? I usually have it the whole time I'm ovulating, so I find that odd xx

Hi lulu, your not a bitch lol i am on your wavelength this month! I find sex very painful, 9/10 I dread having to do it, but needs must! I have read though that every second day is the more recommended way, 4 times in one day would have been producing immature sperm that maybe wouldn't be able to complete the job, you never know but I wouldn't put that much pressure on myself, once is plenty!

I'm not very good at tracking CM, as anytime I've actually ha any EWCM it's been nowhere near ov according to my OPK's and also I get ov pain depending on which side the egg releases from X

Glad that it's not just me! Usually when I start ovulating I get super excited and just can't help myself. OH never complains haha. Just feel so bloody rough and anything he tries, it just doesn't get me in the mood xx

Lol you're defintinely not alone. I think that sometimes it can feel like a chore when you're TTC :oooo: Takes all the fun away! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back