ttc baby #1 help

tylarrenee

Reaction score
ok i was trying to get pregnant for 6 and a half months befor i realized that i just aint happening forme.
so i stoped trying and got on birth control for 3 weeks then i stoped for a week then took 3 more pills then i coompletly stoped for good.
now its been 2 months since i stoped and the day i stoped i was trying to get pregnant again so its been like 8 months now ttc baby number 1.
i have really irregular period like in october i had 3 period on the 4,13,26 all in october
so i realy dont know when i ovulate or anything.
i talked to my doctor about it he says the reason for my period is becasue i stoped the birth control but i dont think so.
so he said ill get pregnant give it time and put me on pre natal vitamins .
he realy didnt help me.
so i was wondering if thier is anything out thier that will help me get pregnant btw im 17 years old yes i thought everything through and i know what im getting myself in to i have a job so does my boyfriend we have a car a house and enought money for a baby
please help me?

you need to stop messing your body around by coming on and off the pill.

if you are serious throw out the pill and give it a year-18months of TTC then go back to the GP.

I agree with the above and I also highly suggest you learn how to chart your cycle and pay close attention to it. Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler is your starting place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back