Ttc and bootea teatox is it OK?

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Hi, do you think that doing the 28 day detox would be OK to do, I think I've ovulated already so if I have conceived do you think it would be a bad thing to do? But if I haven't I'd just be ruining chances further, you're supposed to loose about 2-4lbs a day ...
My gp put me down as obese personally I don't think I'm obese just overweight. I'm hoping it'll make me feel hungry, since my mc my appetite has disaperd I really only eat at dinner time, I miss breakfast and lunch maybe I'll snack on a couple sweets or chocolate and that'll be it sometimes I'll only have a yoghurt for dinner, if I do have a meal I barely touch it because ive been getting full really fast. I've been trying to exercise with a fitness video from YouTube, we was going to the gym but we're paying 40 pound a month and not going as hubby is away a lot and I don't drive so can't get there (would take 2 hours to walk). I know I'm not loosing weight because I'm not eating healthy, I'm hoping this will just get me on track.
Do you think I should go for it or not? I'm in 2 minds lol
:dust:

I thought it was rubbish too. A friend of mine started drinking them yesterday and she's lost 4 lbs in a day! So I thought it would actually help, it supposed to get rid of the rubbish inside you lol. It's worth ago I think ano it's on offer at holland and barrots atm heh x

I'm going to do the c9 cleanse if I don't get my bfp this month...I've heard of a few people getting pregnant after doing it plus it is only for 9 days so thought I'd give it a go :) xx

It's a 9 day cleanse that you can get from forever living. I became a distributor in august and have been wanting 2 do it for months but I was a bit wary because I'm taking clomid but it should be fine. Hope the information below helps xx

Look and feel better in 9 days with this easy to follow cleanse program.
Day 1 & 2 are designed to reset youre body and mind and crucial to flush out toxins to help you stop craving foods . You restart you’re metabolism using Garcinia (To suppress appetite control blood sugar levels and provides vitamins) Therm ( for energy , to improve fatigue and supporting you’re metabolism by boosting thermogenesis) and our famous aloe vera gel to cleanse and flush out youre system providing 75 vitamins and amino acids with each shot . You have a forever fibre supplement to help you flush out youre body and rid toxins quickly .You will also have and ultra light shake to fill you up and provide lots of digestible protein for lunch.
You can snack from you’re free foods list throughout - no adding salt though!
Day 3-8 you have the same as above, but you have you’re shake for breakfast, and lunch. with a proper meal in the evening 600cal for women , men can have slightly more.
day 9 you replace your lunch time shake with a 300 calorie meal, this is designed to help you be prepared for your follow on program whether thats the FIT1 or just using a few of the products along side healthy eating and exercise etc
Days 3-9 you will be consuming 1000 cals a day with a few extra form supplements (men 1200)
If you become hungry you have a free foods list form which you can choose to snack from .DRINK PLENTY OF WATER- very important, no caffeine or carbonated drinks.

That sounds good! Again just wondering if it'll affect me ttc etc x

It's a 9 day cleanse...so will only be done for 9 days so if started on the day of af it would be over before ovulation an hopefully give u that super egg! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back