Starting again

Hi lovely,

There's no such thing as TMI on this site (and I should know :oops: !)

Me and OH haven't BD much either - once a couple of nights ago and before that it was New Year!

I just wanted to wish you the best of luck honey, your m/cs have just been a practice run to get your body in ship shape. Now, get off the site and get BDing - are you using OPK's?

How is your sister getting on?

Love

Valentine xxx

Hellooo, Thanks for the messages, lovely to see you Tracey and Valentine! :wave:

Things are good here :dance: Not using OPK just yet. I did last time, but taking it easier this time...I am not too hung up on getting preggers asap...it would be fantastic if I do and but I am happy to get lots of BD practice in and relax about the TTC thing. It will happen when it is supposed to.

My sis is doing great. She is now 24 weeks along and all scans and tests show a lovely, healthy baby!!! Yey!! :cheer:

M
xxxx

:pray: Good luck Michelle, and lots of sticky baby dust to you sweetie, Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

We are in the same boat. Had a mc a few months back and are trying again naturally but feel very tense about the whole experience. Just starting my 2ww this month to see if anything has worked. Good Luck. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back