TTC after two miscarriages

Lindseyjade

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've never posted on anything like this before, but I'm really feeling the need to chat to someone who understands. Here's my story and I'd love to hear others who have had similar issues and their outcomes :)

Last August I fell pregnant, we weren't trying, but we weren't not trying either, it was a shock but we were both over the moon. This pregnancy lasted 7 weeks and I started to bleed...slowly at first then heavier with clots and I had unfortunately past the baby. I went to hospital and had a scan to confirm.

After this misscariage we started TTC straight away and fell pregnant in November. I started bleeding on Christmas Day, very lightly, which then stopped and started again heavily a few days later leading into January. I went to the doctors whilst I was passing the baby and spoke to her, mainly just to pour my heart out to someone that understood and had a medical background. She gave me diet advice (I'm pescitarian) and she told me to wait 3 (long) months to start trying again. She told me to have fun, enjoy life and three months will go in no time.
Which I did....I booked a holiday to NYC, so I had something to look forward to.

Three months is up and I'm obsessing over getting pregnant again. Hence why I'm here haha.

So I had my period a few days ago which lasted three days which is pretty normal for me. It was pretty heavy...nothing out of the ordinary. But I am feeling pretty odd...I'm not meant to be in the fertile window for another 4 days and ovulating in 9 days, but my breasts are tender and swollen, I've been dizzy quite a bit and (ahem) wetter than normal down below.
Does this ring any bells with anyone? Could I be ovulating early? Or even pregnant? Usually after my period my body goes back to 'normal' but this time it feels like I'm about to come on.

I hope all this makes sense...I'm just needing a chat with someone who is on my wavelength...all of my friends Aren't at this stage in life yet and although my partner is desperate for a child too, he just doesn't fully understand what it does to a woman.

I'm 30 FYI :)

Thank you and looking forward to the responses xxx

Hello and welcome :)

Sorry to hear about your losses. You could be ovulating early or it could just be one of those random things, not helpful I'm afraid. Are your cycles usually regular and do you track ovulation? I would think it is unlikely to be a pregnancy symptom so soon in your cycle but you never know.

I've also had two mcs, we are into our fourth year ttc now and it can be a lonely journey. Lots of ladies here when you need to chat or rant though so make the most of it :)

Hey Hun,
Sorry about your loses.
I've had one MC and two chemicals since October. My GP hasn't advised that I wait before TTC again.

Have you took a test to be sure? When I had the MC I had my 'period' and a few days after tested positive.

If you've tested I would just say that your cycles are changing. Mine have been all over the place since the MC and chemicals.

I wish you the best of luck. Xx

Hey, sorry to hear about your losses. I had two mcs before having my 21m old daughter. We never waited and I got pregnant with her four weeks after a mmc. Take it easy and try not to think about it, believe me I know it's hard! There is hope after MC - good luck! X

Hey, so sorry to hear about your loss's, I hope you don't mind me asking but did the doctor say why you should wait 3 months? ️Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back