TTC after coming off pill

nikkif

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am new to this site and want to say hello. I

came off the pill 8 weeks ago and had my first AF 2 weeks ago. I was hoping my body had got back to normal but i am not sure yet as i know it can take a while. We will be/are TTC no. 1 but its frustrating not even knowing if things are back to normal yet! Have enjoyed reading your posts.

Good luck to you all.

Nikki

hi nikki

welcome to the forums :)

hope you get a BFP soon!

xxx

Hi Nikki
welcome to the forum :wave:
good luck TTC and hope you get your BFP soon. :hug:

Hi Nikki :wave:

Good luck TTC ~ I hope your cycle pats out nicely for you soon.

8)

Heya welcome! Hope u have more luck than i have with getting back to normal cycle! Dont worry if its a bit too long at first it soon straightens up! Im on CD 84 at the mo and may have only just ovulated and came off the pill in may! My 1st was ok tho i had regular cycle right away and was pregnant within 3 months of coming off!! If u have any Qs alot of us have come off the pill and had dodgy/normal cycles! lol :wave:

Hi Nikki,

I was just like you when I came off the pill and started TTC.

It only took me 3 months, so hopefully it wont take you too long.

Best of luck, il be looking out for your BFP!

Thanks for your replies!

I am CD 12 so i suppose i won't know if i have a regular cycle until i see when next AF is. I am all new to this so sorry for being a bit dumb! To be honest i was glad when i got AF 6 weeks after stopping pill as i thought there mite be nothing for months.

How long was it till your first AF after stopping pill??

Nikki

My AF came 5 days after, the same as it did when i normally had the breaks on the packets.

I pretty much settled into my cycles straight away, i do have the odd short one but thats jsut my body. nothing to do with the pill.

my AF came a few days after stopping the pill as it normally would in the week break. cycles have been anything from 28 to 41 days, hope AF is regular for you when it comes :)

i had my normal pill one 4 days after stopping (29th May) and i havent seen her since!!

i had my usual pill withdrawal AF a few days after stopping pill then this one 6 weeks after stopping seemed like a "real" one so i suppse that a good sign?!

Im really glad i found this site so can chat with you all. Its hard cos you i don't really wanna talk to others about it incase it takes ages as its an extra pressure

Nikik x

it sounds like ur getting back on track! I suggest charting so u kno more about ur cycles and when u ovulated and then u will know when ur due on! Starting early is a good thing!
:hug:

Hi Nikki!

Welcome!

I got my first AF within a few days of stopping pill as this would have been normal with my break anyway.

I was quite lucky as I then got one 30 days later and then the following month got my BFP!

Good sign is if you're getting AF then hopefully you are ov'ing.

Good luck and I wish you all the best! :D

Hi Nikki and welcome to the madhouse!

I had an AF straight after coming off the pill and been fairly regular since (wasn't regular when on the pill tho!)

Get yourself some ovulation tests or start charting - makes life easier!

Good luck

Alice x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back