TTC after 3 miscarriages - anyone shed any light?

jussy

Reaction score
I haven't been on here for a while after 3 miscarriages but I'm feeling brave and wondering what the next stages might be?! I've just had blood tests and a swab and my husband has done a sperm test - all have come back fine (still waiting on swab results). I've been told that we will now have an app. with a gynaecologist - can anyone shed any light as to what will happen? I'm a little apprehensive and not sure what to expect. Thanks ladies x

Didn't want to read your post and run, I have had one miscarriage so I am not much help but wanted to share some of these with you for being so brave and strong :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry for your losses. I don't know either I'm afraid. Steelgoddess had three losses and I know she had a few tests that came out as normal and then she conceived again and is now in the second tri so sometimes I think that they can't find anything specific because it's just really really rotten luck that you miscarried. I know that's hard as in a way if there was something that you knew you could do something about it would be kind of more constructive but I think that's what sometimes happens. :hug: :hug:

I'm about to try again after two losses, I've had acupuncture since the last one and am feeling a lot more positive. He said that my spleen was out whatever that means. I think I needed "a reason" and to feel like I'd done something before trying again because otherwise I wasn't brave enough to go again. Might be worth a go- I feel a lot better generally too now and more able to cope with whatever does happen.

Sorry not to have real advice, didn't want to read and run
huge hugs :hug: :hug:
+++

I was in your position. Had 3 miscarriages, 22 weeks, 7 weeks and 9 weeks and was booked in for tests. I found out I was pregnant the week I was due to have the tests and went on to have a perefct baby girl (now 13 months) Never got to do the tests. Just want to reasure you that it can be done. Keep trying xxx Just found out I`m pregnant again too today.
I did have loads of blood tests done at my 22 week miscarriage and they concluded that it was simply bad luck, and no reason. After the 3rd miscarriage the Doc still insisted I could do it and I had faith in him and he was right, but at the time it is easier said than done. Good luck with your tests xx :hug:

yeay! I'm pregnant again! Don't want to get to excited about it as its only 5 weeks. I have very painful boobs and waves of nausea/hunger throughout the day (worsening early evening) - I can only think this is a good thing really?!
I need to have a 6 week scan but haven't heard from my doc yet - anyone been in this situation?

Yay! :cheer: Congratulations!

I'm, I think, exactly the same amount pregnant as you too! How cool!

I don't know what to advise about the scan I'm afraid- can you poke your Dr?

Stay positive hun!
:hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

Yay! Congratulations to you!
Maybe we could be online buddies?
Your ticker suggests that your pregnancy is shorter than mine!!!!!????
:wave:

jussy said:
Yay! Congratulations to you!
Maybe we could be online buddies?
Your ticker suggests that your pregnancy is shorter than mine!!!!!????
:wave:

So it does! That's funny! I believe yours!
:hug: :hug:
+++

Oh wow just seen this post and wanted to congratulate you Jussy and Rosebay, im so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back