Can anyone shed some light on cm? Please :)

longingforabump

Reaction score
Evening all :)

Just a quick question, I'm trying to keep an eye one my discharge as an indication of ovulation.

I had a raised temperature during my period then it settled for a few days. It then raised again and yesterday I had a really high temperature and felt so rough!

This week I've felt very horny and been having sex ith my partner every few days or so (just as when we feel like it :) )

We had sex on the 5th and I had a lot of discharge before we'd even started at it was very slippery and wet (apologies for over share!)

Then today it's very creamy and white after having a ridiculously high temperature yesterday combined with feeling utterly exhausted and a bit queasy.

Anyone had similar symptoms? Can anyone shed some light?

What CD are you on today hun & how long usually are your cycles?

I usually get wet/EWCM about 2-3 days before I ovulate, but during that time my temp is usually normal/low, then dips even lower usually on the 3rd day of EWCM and then shoots up high the following day which is when I know my body has tried to ovulate (I say tried to ovulate because last cycle all of this happened to me, got a dip then rise in temp, a positive OPK, EWCM etc so defo my body tried to ovulate but was unsuccessful so tried again a week later and that time I did defo ov because AF came exactely 14 days after).

If your temp is really high it is probable that you have either a) already ovulated or b) have not yet ovulated.. it is probably unlikely that you are ovulating now having a temp that high..

Xx

Last edited:
What CD are you on today hun & how long usually are your cycles?

I usually get wet/EWCM about 2-3 days before I ovulate, but during that time my temp is usually normal/low, then dips even lower usually on the 3rd day of EWCM and then shoots up high the following day which is when I know my body has tried to ovulate (I say tried to ovulate because last cycle all of this happened to me, got a dip then rise in temp, a positive OPK, EWCM etc so defo my body tried to ovulate but was unsuccessful so tried again a week later and that time I did defo ov because AF came exactely 14 days after).

If your temp is really high it is probable that you have either a) already ovulated or b) have not yet ovulated.. it is probably unlikely that you are ovulating now having a temp that high..

Xx

I'm on day 17 of my cycle :)

Before I got pregnant in 2010 my cycles were like clockwork and 28 days, after my ectopic in 2010 my cycles were 23-24 days long, I had an operation to treat endometriosis and had lots cut out and my first period after my op was 14 days after my op, I then had a period 26 days after the first day of my last period in April the a period 25 days after first day of last in May then a period 27 days after the first day of my last in June so at the mo it's a little uncertain! Lol!

there is good chance you ov'd the day before your temp jumped up (so maybe 2 or 3 days ago) and that would co-inside with your CM, mine usually goes from being wet/EWCM to being more creamy white literally the day after ov. .. sounds like you timed it exactely right with dtd so FX xx

Last edited:
there is good chance you ov'd the day before your temp jumped up (so maybe 2 or 3 days ago) and that would co-inside with your CM, mine usually goes from being wet/EWCM to being more creamy white literally the day after ov. .. sounds like you timed it exactely right with dtd so FX xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back