Tt3d

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Went to see this last week at the piccies omg amazing is not the word, firstly guy Martin in leathers:dance: and secondly how do those people process all that information doing 160mph wow. So want to go to the tt one year :)

I know not many women like motorbike but mmmmmm there is something about a man in leathers lol x

My sis lives on IoM so gets to see parts of tt every year :D

Ignore any typos-my iPhone loves to autocorrect :)

So Jammy!! She doesn't want a lodger for a certain weekend does she lol xx

I lived on the IOM for 12 years from the age of 6 -18. It made me love and respect motorbikes. I loved the TT uesed to live near signpost corner so we had a great view every year. only had a problem with it during my GCSES as the roads that i had to cross to get to school were part of the course.

My daughter wants to go to the TT (she watches it on tv) was going to take her this year aren't i glad i never got round to buying the tickets lol will go back one day for the tt and for a trip without tt

ohh i remember one year i got to go to the grandstand where all the riders were as my dads cub unit were doing the scoreboard that was a fun year

Lol :) it's a nightmare just getting places during tt! I've never been-yet :) one of her friends does it every year and took her on part of the course a few years a go! And my other sisters hubby used to do it before they had their DD

My mum used to hate going to work as she worked shifts in the hospital so we had to park one car one side of a foot bridge overnight and dad would drop her the other side so she could get across everything had to be planned like military lol. (only problem is she has a major fear of heights and it would take forever for her to cross the bridge lol ).

I do feel sorry for the school that backs on to the course my friend went there and she said while she was going her GCSES it sounded like the motorbikes were in the hall with her

If you ever get the chance to go its worth it its the most amazing atmosphere and always so friendly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back