Trying to get Ellouise into her moses basket....

lozzi

Reaction score
....well im tryin to get Ellouise to sleep in her moses basket...

i put her down at 10.10 and then at 10.30 she was screaming so i waited then went up, put her dummy in and settled her WTIHOUT picking her up and then left the room and she is still asleep now :cheer:

fingers crossed she stays there for the night....

its now 11.10....

ill let u kno in the morning ;)

i WILL get my bed back :D lol

good luck lozzi!!! :cheer:
have u always given her a dummy to settle down with? i tried with Jamie but he will only take it maybe once a mth?!

mummykay said:
good luck lozzi!!! :cheer:
have u always given her a dummy to settle down with? i tried with Jamie but he will only take it maybe once a mth?!

after 4 days of having her ethier latched on to my boob or screaming, i decided dummy was the way forward ;)

i only give her the dummy if she really wont settle after everything else...

little madam eh

thats what it boils down to it isnt it, boob or dummy!!
Jamie had that habit, i now either try give him a dummy or his little finger and he sucks on that for a min then drops off!

hopefully ul have ur whole bed to urself tonight!!

mummykay said:
thats what it boils down to it isnt it, boob or dummy!!
Jamie had that habit, i now either try give him a dummy or his little finger and he sucks on that for a min then drops off!

hopefully ul have ur whole bed to urself tonight!!

oo thats a good idea...

problem with giving madam a dummy is that when she wakes up coz the dummy is so big she knows its gone and screams, coz its gone!

so if she'll suck on her lil finger then i think it might make it easier as she'll not miss it as much... if that makes sense...

i have tried her on smaller dummies but she will only take the dummy that i gave her first time, ive spent about £40 on difffernt dummies but she will only take the blumming mothercare ones with the massiev cherry teat thing, and she wont take alternative makes with cherry teats... grr....

yay!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
thats fantastic!!!!!
follow the same routine tonight as you did last night & she might do it again tonight!!!

well done Ellouise (& mummy!!)
:hug:

Just wanted to say :cheer: I hope she carries on the trend for you hun :pray: :cheer:

oh yay well done Ellouise
can u send her to mine to sort Braydon out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back