Trying to conceive and worried

Chocolover

Reaction score
Hello
This is my first time posting on any forums.
I'm just looking for advice or support more than anything.
I'm so worried that I can't get pregnant as I have had quite a lot of unprotected sex in my past with different people, stupid I know, and I have never been pregnant. I have been with my boyfriend 5 years now and we are 3 months into trying and still not pregnant. I also had chlamydia for a few years without knowing.
Have I ruined my chances? I'm worrying because I find it strange how I've never been pregnant

I'm nervous that either the chlamydia has made me infertile or something else is wrong but my periods seem normal.
Anyone else had lots of unprotected sex, or had chlamydia, thought they were infertile as it should have already happened then fallen pregnant when they never thought they could?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey

Try not to worry, worrying and stress had such a negative effect on getting preganant. it's not easy getting pregant there is only a very short window and even when women use ovulation tests to track and DTD around that time they still don't get preganant.

Do you have regular periods! Have you tried using ovulation tests? You can get them quite cheap off ebay.

The doctor probably won't do anything unless you have been trying for a year, but you could try calling them to see if there is anything that could be done for you? Xxxx

Hi
Thanks for your reply. I have periods every 27-32 days. I got my implant out 9 months ago. I've used opk's and I ovulate around day 10-11 I think. Isn't that a bit early? But I get paranoid that I'm not ovulating as well as that could be another reason. I know the doctors wont do anything yet but I'm sure something isn't right but don't know what. My diet isn't the best im a vegeterian but don't eat much healthy stuff and i do worry a lot so I think that could play a part. I don't take vitamins either. I will just have to wait and see what happens after a few more months of trying.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back