Could i be pregnant??

Scarlet06

Reaction score
Im three days late for my af, ive been having pains like i am abot to start but nothing has happened and now feel fine. Also ive had swollen tender breast for about 2 weeks now and have had a few mornings where ive felt quesy. Please could someone give me an idea whether im worying over nothing.

hey scarlet welcome to the forum :wave: .

i think you should just go buy a pregnancy test to know for sure. Sounds like you have symptoms of pregnancy but they could also just be sympotoms of a late af. Your safest bet is to test and make sure, even if you dont get a BFP you can still be pregnant, and if af doesnt come for a few more day,weeks etc then you can test again for a more accurate result. :D

Thanks, think im going to leave it a couple more days and if i have had my my AF take a trip to the chemist. What a birthday present that would be if i was pregnant.

scarlett you are so calm, I would have done 50 by now!

Hi

Good luck!! Are you ttc then? When is your birthday?
Katrina

I found out i was pregnant on my birthday was one i'll never forget....good luck

missac said:

Me too! Hope you get the result you're after Scarlett! :pray:

missac said:

I wouldnt say i was calm, im having trouble sleeping at night worrying about it and im going the toilet every two seconds to check if ive started my AF. One minute im hoping im pregnant then next im a wreck.

It's my birthday today im 22, no ive not trying to TTC.

happy birthday :cheer:

when are you going to test?

Emma22 said:
happy birthday :cheer:

when are you going to test?

Thanks, think im going to to test tomorrow when i can get into town to buy one.

Happy Birthday hun, i hope you get the result you want! :hug:

Thanks everyone think i might go chemist after work then i can check in the morning. im sick of not knoing

oooo good luck, hope you get the result you want! let us know how you get on in the morning....

Hi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Good luck hope you get your BFP :)
Katrina

Thanks everyone for the happy birthday!

I never had chance to get the chemist yesterday so havent tested yet, got the test on my lunch today tho, so going to do it in the moment.

I was also wondering could having a nose bleed be a symptom, this morning i got up and was doing my makeup as usual when i noticed my nose was bleeding, this isnt normal for me as ive only ever had 1 nose bleed in my life and that was when i was about 10.

I can only go by me personally, but i have had quite a few nose bleeds actually.

Hope you get the result you want hun, keep us posted! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back