• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying not to get excited but.........

Emma79

Reaction score
the witch hasn't arrived yet!

Only problem is that I'm not sure exactly when AF was due this month as I didn't get a positive OPK. For the past couple of months each + OPK has been followed by AF exactly 14 days later so I may just have ov'd late.

Had BFN yesterday and today using i/c HPTs and have been having AF cramps on and off since last weekend so I just don't know if she's gonna turn up or not. Its just soooo frustrating, if she's gonna show I wish she'd hurry up cos I seriously can't think about anything else :wall: :wall:

I know there's a few ladies on here have had longer cycles recently than normal so am really trying not to get my hopes up but its so hard :?

Emma x

i've been having bad cramps last 3 days af is due tomarrow hoping i'll get my bfp soon not testing until 18th now waiting for hcg levels to build up :pray:

wanting to give you :hug: and hoping you get your bfp soon :pray:

I know just how you feel! My AF due today..maybe it's late but it's always on time. keep getting BFNs. Got my fingers crossed AF will stay away and I'll get a BFP next week

x

BFN again this morning :wall: :wall:

I've got to stop POAS every day, I'm almost out of HPT's :oops: Think I'll ask DH to hide my remaining tests.

Any news Sal88 and Starlight?

hiya and good morning,no af so far but need to wee every hour :oops:
i've ran out of hpt now only been using cheapies that cost a pound or so
maybe i might buy a preditor one later today but promise myself i wouldn't test until the 18th.

hopefully af will stay away for us all :pray: :pray:

:wave: Just wanted to wish you all good luck and send you babydust. Hope you all get your BFPS :pray: :pray: :pray:

hope you get your BFP girls..

the month i thought i didnt OV.. i got my BFP..

Same for glittergirl aswel.. so theres still hope ladys xxx :pray: :pray:

No AF yet! I'm getting cramps on and off but then I have been since a week last Thursday which is unusual for me. tested again this morning but got a BFN. Been reading on the internet that you will get af 10-16 days after ov so if ov is late af will be...i only just started keeping note of ov this month so i'm not sure if i was late or not! anyway 16 days is up tuesday so i'll buy a clear blue test then...

x

Wishing you all luck. AF was 8 days late for me this month & I kept getting BFNs - so annoying! Hope she stays away for you guys :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back