• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

True story x

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
Its a friend of my mums friend.. Lovely couple, married 19 years, going out 23.. Been TTC from they got married. After a million tests and different consultants, 2nd, 3rd 4th and more opinions, they were told they would never be able to have a baby (not sure exactly what was wrong but they were basically told no chance..).. Thought I would let you all know that they had a beautiful baby boy on Christmas Day, 8 pounds 2 ounces.. Conceived naturally :) What a little miracle.. I hope this helps any or all of you TTC'ers.. xxxx

Dreams do come true and what a Christmas present :)

What an amazing Christmas gift :)

Sounds like miracles can happen but that's a hell of a long time TTC :shock: What a beautiful Christmas gift! :hug:

aww im new to the sight and just havin a nosey around...that story is lovely..and yeah miracles do happen. My sister had 2 still borns and 3 miscarriages....but after been very persistant she now has a lovely 5 year old little boy and a gorgeous 1 year old little girl :) like the women in ur story there babies are true treasures. :)

What a lovely story. My parents were the same. After lots of miscarriages and still birth they were told there was no hope so they adopted. A fees later out of the blue I came along and then four years later my brother!

It's heartbreakin im sure loosing babies....but i know when my sis looks at my neice and nephew she feels honoured there hers...we call them the miracle babies :)

rrrrrrr such a lovely story and it actually goes and shows you that people can still get pregnant even after that length of time...

So never give up and keep trying I say, even though it can be fraustrating! lol

Donna xx

Definitly.. Would be heartbreaking to be constantly let down after so many years of trying.. But it was meant to be :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back