Trouble Sleeping - NEED ZZZZZZZ

DanniandBump

Reaction score
Hi ladies :)
Bit of background -
I'm now 18 weeks + 5 days and have been having terrible trouble sleeping for the last week or so!

I get up every night at some point for a wee (the joys) and manage to get back to sleep but then wake up again around 3am but cannot get back to sleep for the life of me!

It's really starting to get me down & I worry that if I stress about it, it's not good for the baby.

Is anyone having/had the same?
& has anyone got any good advice?

Be much appreciated,

Danielle :) xx

I wake up constantly all night and was really surprised lastnight when i didnt wake up until around 5am. I am constantly tossing and turning and when i wake i am wide awake so take forever to get back to sleep. Exhausted during the day x

I've been sleeping better this week but for a while there I couldn't sleep all night. I'm still waking for the toilet but managing to get back to sleep.
Hope you get a decent sleep soon
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I can always fall asleep quickly to start with, but then I always wake up between 2 and 3 and can't sleep again after! It's a nightmare!
XxX

Oh I can always fall asleep quickly to start with, but then I always wake up between 2 and 3 and can't sleep again after! It's a nightmare!
XxX

That's similar to what happens to me. I wake up for a wee around 2am and then again a few hours later and can't get back to sleep :( argh!

xx

Im having trouble sleeping dont know if its pregnancy related as OH is too and pretty much everyone i talk to lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back