Tristan came out with this this afternoon and still there

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
It doesnt look like chicken pox so im wondering if it could be a viral thing.
But this morning he went off weetabix but has been eating little and often hes slept twice usually only sleeps once. Very frustrated hes teething badly at the moment.
He had his jabs last tuesday including the MMR he had 1 in each arm an the MMR was in his leg.
He has had a cold but thats now gone but hes now left with something on him its not a rash i'm just not sure what it is so i wondering if someone could take alook at these pics they might be bit hard to see due to lil man wanting to nick my camera and because i was hiding it he was crying lol. so not decent pics though.
Hes so grouchy its unreal hes been squealing when playing with toys not in a happy way squeals then cries. Dunno what we got to do cos were bout out of ideas ive almost cried today i feel like screaming myself :(.

Heres some pics:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 24
couldnt fit the last one on so i had to put it on to here :)

Attachments

• 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 15
Toby had something exactly like that last year - it was just a viral rash and went on its own within a day...think I posted a pic on here somewhere x

Is it all over his body or in just one place? Charley had something like this on his tummy and it was a viral rash. Meant he was coming down with something x x

Toby had something exactly like that last year - it was just a viral rash and went on its own within a day...think I posted a pic on here somewhere x

I think it looks like the pic u showed but hes so groggy is unreal this will be his 2nd day i thought it wud be gone over night but i was wrong :(
hes not a happy baby at all so i dont no if hes in pain or not. it seems like hes frustrated with almost anything or cry at anything.
it started off round his back then quickly went on to the front no sign on legs arms or head but still on back and front of belly.
Is there anything i can give him he doesnt want love or cuddles he doesnt like me playign with him an his toys he squeals so much because whatever seems to be up with him.
Hes not long had a cold wit this be why it cud be a viral hes not long had his jabs either wud this be the reason wny??
Calpol only works for so long hes teething aswell but ive never seen him get a rash although it doesnt look like a rash its like red dots but all close together. I think im guna av to keep an eye on him. Im so tired hes not sleeping well or anything :( x

Devon gets this

He seems to have a pattern of being grumpy, going off food and we decide he is teathing. He gets a temp when cutting a teath for some reason, then a few days later he cheers up and then all of a sudden the tooth arrives. The next day after the tooth, he gets this rash all over ! So we think either a heat rash from the increased temp or the tooth or the stress of being grumpy and unsettled, but the day after or so it goes again all fine.. Then we teath again..... 4 teath done now, more on way.....

Hope thats all it is for you too

Yeah I say its all to do with the teething! My neice had this everytime she was getting a peggy. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back