• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trip to hospital...

nikki8092

Reaction score
Well rang both my midwives this morning after jake headbutted me in stomach last night. No answer! So rang hospital to ask what i should do... then remembered im rhesus negative(how could i forget) so have to go in anyway for an Anti D injection( 6 foot needle at the ready) Want to have a listen in to baby to make sure she is ok. Feel really bruised and sore. Ah well needs must :doh:

Hope everything is ok with baby. Will be nice for you to hear her again! Let me know how the anti d goes I've got to have it in January!

Anti d isnt that bad really, had to have it with both my other babies. Just made my arm ache afterwards. Im not bothered about needles but i asked the midwife does this mean i dont need my 28 week anti d injection in january but unfortunately i still have to have that too :(. Think im worrying unnecessarily about baby as i can be a bit of a worry wart when it comes to my kids lol xx

Awww the things we do aye! What time you got to be at the hospital?

glad everything is ok :hugs: i hate the anti-D jab, ive had it 3 times so far :( i find its better to get it in the leg than arm, have to have in next month too, oh well. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back