Early scan tomorrow

p.s, Am gona try take a pic with my digi cam of the scan, its not that clear though wich i got told off for lmao, so i told her off about almost pullin my pants off, i felt like saying, JESUS WOMAN THEY DONT NEED TO GO THAT LOW.

Toxic_Angel said:
p.s, Am gona try take a pic with my digi cam of the scan, its not that clear though wich i got told off for lmao, so i told her off about almost pullin my pants off, i felt like saying, JESUS WOMAN THEY DONT NEED TO GO THAT LOW.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
when i went for my 12 week scan, she kept saying pull your pants down further.. so i did,
then she said a bit more and then quite a bit was on show and i was like woah woah woah :shock: :lol:

Kimbo said:
Toxic_Angel said:

when i went for my 12 week scan, she kept saying pull your pants down further.. so i did,
then she said a bit more and then quite a bit was on show and i was like woah woah woah :shock: :lol:

Was she a lesbian? :shock:

possibly lol :shock: she scared me! she said pull your pants down abit so i did (they were down as far as id like them go to without showin something) an she went an pulled them down further Lol =[

have you heard us now... :lol: wait til were giving birth! we'll be trying to keep our pants on haha

i think it'd be like "the heads coming" an il be like "noo its not woman" *covers up* haha

Toxic_Angel said:
i think it'd be like "the heads coming" an il be like "noo its not woman" *covers up* haha

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

we'll be leaving our pants on and then when we feel the baby coming out we'll be asking everyone to leave the room :lol: including docs/midwifes!

haha im in stitches here, i think i'll more than likely say
TURN THE LIGHTS OFF QUICK.. or somehow become invisible an go break the lightswitch haha unless they have a emergency battery powered lamp =[ i told my OH he aint looking when babys coming! i'll just blindfold everyone =]

Toxic_Angel said:
i told my OH he aint looking when babys coming! i'll just blindfold everyone =]

lmao jeeeez the pain in my side is getting worse from laughin :lol:

:rotfl: but thing is with me when im in really bad pain i get really frustrated an angry, i used to have really horrible periods an id sit there for ages swearin at the doctors :shock: lol it'l be like "pussshh" an il be like "i am f**king pushin dam you" although im dreadin about 4 people or even more looking at my "flower" il be swearin at them telling them to stop starin Lol

lmao!

u just reminded me of my mum then... when she was in labour with me, the doctors kept telling her to push..

but she got tired, so she thought "ill pretend im pushing and they'll leave me alone for a bit"

so she pulled a face and moaned like she was pushing, but obviously the doctors could see nothing was happening down there!! :rotfl:

so they said to her, you baby's in distress, so she pushed after that!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If only it was possible to be put to sleep while having a natural birth, when my mum was having me she woke up in middle of night in hospital an my head was already out lmao

Toxic_Angel said:
If only it was possible to be put to sleep while having a natural birth, when my mum was having me she woke up in middle of night in hospital an my head was already out lmao

well i keep believing that when my waters break, im gonna give birth in the car on the way... no pain, no mess, then we'll be allowed home the same day and baby will sleep all the way through the night :rotfl:

my mum said, "yeah u just keep believing that" lmao :rotfl:

Kimbo said:
well i keep believing that when my waters break, im gonna give birth in the car on the way... no pain, no mess, then we'll be allowed home the same day and baby will sleep all the way through the night :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: youre in for a shock

ella said:
Kimbo said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: youre in for a shock

yeah it stops me from worrying haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER