Had another trip to the hospital!!!

*sam*

Reaction score
Got up this morning about 10 ish (I know it's late but I was feeling sorry for myself as I'm currently off work sick with awful backache and can't sleep much! :roll: )

Anyway....I went to the loo and I wiped blood! (it was like a browney colour-not fresh) I absolutely pooped myself and flew downstairs to phone the midwife.

Long story short, I had to go into hospital, was checked over had to have an internal (to see if they could see any reason I was bleeding) and bloods taken (because I'm rhesus neg) to check the antibodies as I'd lost blood and then had to have an Anti -D injection. (which really hurt!)
They didn't know what caused the bleed, apparently sometimes it just happens!

I'm so fed up now, after last weeks fiasco I said 'can anything else happen to us?' Obviously I hexed myself!... I wonder what my next instalment of cr*p will be?

And what really annoyed me was when I came out of the hospital I overheard this skanky girl talking to what looked like her boyfriend and a friend saying "they won't let take me the baby home.......it's because we're still using" !!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :twisted: :shock:
I was fuming!! Obviously this girl and her boyfriend had been taking drugs and had just had a baby.... and here's me been doing everything by the book, eating healthely, don't drink don't smoke, won't even take paracetamol even though my back is killing me and everything seems to be going wrong for me. And there she is, not giving a crap, taking drugs and I bet her baby is fine!! It really makes me mad when people take the p*ss! What kind of life is that poor child going to have?

Sorry if I'm ranting but it made me sooo mad!

Anyway....let's see what happens to me next?!!

with any luck they wont get to take the baby home till they are fit. Im not saying they should never get the baby home but they need to be fit to look after the baby.

I hope you are okay, im sure you will be.

awww hun ((((HUGS))))

there was someone like that at the hospital wen i had my High BP AND the MW went to see her first to tell u i was pis*ed of was a slight understatment

Aww Sam, sorry to hear you've been through it (again!). (((HUGS)))

I had bleeding at about this time with my daughter, but it was bright red blood. I rushed to A & E, they did an internal, kept me in overnight, and still couldn't explain where the blood had come from. The good news is that it was the only bleed I had, and obviously everything was okay as she'll be 13 in 2 weeks!!

It makes me mad when I see people like you did too. I'm the same as you, I stopped smoking when we were ttc, I have had the grand total of half a glass of wine and 2 halfs of guinness since I got my BFP, and I've only taken 4 paracetamol in total when my headaches were so bad. And then there are people out there like this. What life is that poor child going to have? Ooo, don't get me started. Rant, rant, rant. :twisted:

Glad everything seems to be ok now Sam. What a worry :( Take it easy & get as much rest as poss.

I agree with the others, the thought of people drinking, smoking & taking drugs when pregnant is just so selfish in my eyes. I used to enjoy a drink & I smoked for about 13 years but as soon as I fell pregnant it all stopped & I don't even like going into a smokey pub now because of bubs.

Last summer (b4 I had a bun in the oven) I was in a pub garden & there was this women with 3 kiddies & a bump drinking pints of beer & chain smoking all afternoon, it just looked awful. I feel sorry for all those people that do everything in there power to have a baby & can't, yet there are others who don't seem to care at all :twisted:

Oh dear i'm off on one :lol: *takes deep breaths* and relax!!

Nicki.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back