***Tri 2 chitchat, random mumblings thread***

saraian26

Reaction score
I wonder if this would work?

There was one on a guinea pig forum I was on and worked quite well where you could chat about anything!

If works then great, if it dont then it slides to bottom of page.

Ive had an mixed day, woke up grumpy and tired and didnt want to get out of bed!

Eventually got myself and kids dressed at around 11 :x and went to asda and bought them a diddy pop up pool and stuck a slide in it and thats what they have done all day! slide into the water, splash everything including the dog lol!!! and they havent been annoying me (sorry that sounds horrible but rough and tired).

Cant wait for scan on 1st september, hurry up!!!!!!

Hope everyone is okay and hasnt had as shite a day as me. On the up least i could be bummed to do the housework and washing.

Love it I ramble constantly!!! Justcooking the tea he he OH wanted salad I nearly fainted!
Wow wish I was one of ur kids ha ha!!

Back to work today (boooooooo) did absolutely sweet FA that was any use. Hope I can be more productive tomorrow. Found myself already counting the days until December and mat leave!

On a first aid course and some poor soul had to manhandle me into the recovery position :lol:
Been ready for bed since 4pm and eaten an entire punnet of grapes :oooo:

Lol I hate doing the CPR courses we always gotta use that dummie

I had all the kids in bed by 7:45 omfg!!!

Now goling to drink loads of tea and eat cake and hope eastenders improves cos at the moment its cack!

I am still peeved of that my works have known about my pregnancy for over 3 weeks now and still not bothered doing a risk assessment! How rude! Phfft x

I am still peeved of that my works have known about my pregnancy for over 3 weeks now and still not bothered doing a risk assessment! How rude! Phfft x

Are you in a high risk job? Id mention it because I *think* a risk assesment is a must for pregnancy in work..

Its not high risk, its a desk job. I work in the construction industry so it can be dangerous outside but nahh im pretty safe inside. I am only moaning because my boss can NEVER find the time for me. I just feel cast to one side and forgotten about lol x

Lol I didn't get one at work til I was about 15 weeks and I work with radiation lol

just spent 20 mins trying to convert a pdf to jpg so i could upload my scan photo... had hubby trying to do it for ages. couldnt work out how I managed to do it before. Hubby then says "you know you can just change the scanner settings so it actually scans as a jpeg". Didnt know whether to hit him or the scanner.

had a really hectic day today! picked up OH's morphine this morning from the doctors as soon as it opened, got the kids out of bed and dressed and OH lol, then spent all morning on the phone doing last minute wedding calls, still cant find a band! help! then we trailed round town all afternoon sorting out more wedding stuff. Little lad now has a wingneck collared shirt and bowtie! looks sooooo cute! and we are now organised with the reception etc.. so a productive day really. Just sat writing some last minute invites of people we've forgotton.. oops! need sleep lol

think this is a cool thread and u shud do one where we can all join in ! i know i look like im in tri2 or 5, but i aint even preggers yet, spare a thought for us bumpless! ;) xxx

In bed feelin sick - lesson learnt today that Pip doesn't like Burger King. Pip only likes ice lollies! Hopin DH isn't gonna b wanting rudies tonight!

Hi fabbo thread hun!! Im just having brekkie before going out to work!! Hubbie felt the baby last night, it didnt kick or nothing but he could feel were it was (dunno if your babies are like this but mine leans out of my tummy!!)
By the way had my risk assesment yest!!!
xxxx

Morning girls,

My dh peed me off last night so I stayed up to watch far too much tv and didnt go to bed till 12ish YAWN. Bad idea when i have to be up with children, but they didnt get me up till 8.30 so was bliss in a way.

Ive got housework to do today and im exhausted and cant be arsed so better gear myself up somehow, the weather is grey and overcast so swimming pool not liley today. Poop. That kept them so entertained yesterday as well.

Think tonight I better get to bed earlier!!!

Hiya girls, hope your okay :dance:

Ive had a much better day today then yesterday thats for sure, had a bloody good clean up, sorted all my babies out and did the kittens den - my downstairs loo! :rofl: omg it stank and was totally taken over by said cat. So now its all washed out and immaculate and I can start going downstairs to the loo again! Daft thing ti be pleased about but when you need a piss several times a day a downstairs loo is essential woohoo!

Also I msg my slimming world consultant and told her my heart is no longer in it, ive got to the point I cant stick to plan as I honestly cant be arsed. I dont want to eat a load of crap, but I dont want to stick to plan either. Im going for the flow!!!

Got to take my son off too his club shortly so will be on later for a good chinwag and adding some people to facebook if thats okay?

If anyone is intersted - im Sarah Thompson and theres a picture of a baby boy laying on the floor with a cat in front of him :D

I can't stick to SW either! I'm still goin as I got to target before I found out I was pregnant so I'm still goin! I also do the shop so I would be missed (or thats what I'm tellin myself!). Hopin some for. Of inspiration rubs off on me and I don't put on too much weight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back