Travel System

Linzie2012

Reaction score
Im stuck on what I actually want. I've seen many but not come to agreement if I want it.

What are you all looking for in a Travel System?

Mines.

-Price, Quality for money
-Sturdy Thick Wheels
-One hand fold
-Comes with car seat, Raincover, changing bag - last 2 optional

Any that have stood out for you?

Hmmm, im not sure if ive seen many travel system prams with a one hand fold?

Ive seen a few. With a button on the handle then it folds down - Not many around, But I can go without that :)

The one we have had is one hand folding :)

OrbitBaby G2 :)

I was blown away by it at a show, but I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea :)

Thats really nice, i do actually like it. A bit over our budget though ;)

A bit above ours too :)
We got it on sale for about £800, which is still WAY above what I wanted to pay. :)

Same. I got £300 in our budget.

But finding some on sale between £180 - £200

Its the only thing we've splashed out on :)

You'll definitely be able to get something decent for that, there are so many good travel systems around :)

Not a one hand fold, but dead easy to do is the oyster- have you looked at it?

Loads of different colour options, you can have a britax car seat if you didn't want the oyster one

Including the britax car seat and isofix base we paid £550 ( off which the pram was around £300)

Having now used a pram for 15 months, I'm glad I didn't spend a fortune on one, cos it just gets battered about going in and out of the car!

There's one on sale at mamas and papas at the moment - the black spotted sola package and you get the car seat, all for £359 - I'm trying to persuade oh that it's not too early to buy as sale ends Sunday! X

Im after something that's not too bulky & nice to push. I use buses frequently when my partner is at work so I don't want something with massive wheels etc. I'm having a bugAboo bee. Xx

There's one on sale at mamas and papas at the moment - the black spotted sola package and you get the car seat, all for £359 - I'm trying to persuade oh that it's not too early to buy as sale ends Sunday! X

If you go in store you can pay a 25% deposit which guarantees it at that price. If you change your mind you can get your money back. You select a delivery date and just pay off the rest at least 2 weeks before delivery. They were so helpful when we went in. That's what we've done on the zoom system.

I wanted something that wasnt heavy to push, folds down easy , had a good basket, tat faced both towards me and away , also would fit nicely into a c3 so I got the graco evo in chilli colour xx

We've put a deposit on mamas and papas zoom. It needs 2 hands to fold down but is lightweight and seems good quality. It was £287.10 in sale for pushchair and carrycot and uses adapters for maxi cost or M&P carseat. I really liked it when I pushed it round the shop!!

I've ditched the travel system in favour of a Cosatto Yo stroller which is suitable from birth and the matching car seat. Anything with a carrycot and base takes up too much room in my car boot and the Yo! Stroller folds up like a buggy. I know you can't clip the car seat into a base but I'm happy to sacrifice that for the extra space and save over £100 too. Plus this is the one I liked best! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back