My mum got us a travel system :)

redbear

Reaction score
The 'I love my bear' Travel system from babies are us,
it has raincover, car seat, carry cot, toy's that hang down i just love it,
the best part was when we went to look it was £220 and the lady who worked there gave us a booklet with volouchers and told us to use two the £20 off i love my bear range and the £10 off any travel system so it came to only £190!! I am so happy with it i wanted to put a pic on from the website but couldn't figure it out, ive been walking around the living room with it desperate to to take it out now lol x

Oooo how exciting! And what a bargain!!!! :D x

Aww how lovely. Thats what I was doing with mine, but mine is being kept at my nans so everytime I go there, I have a play. Have to get used to putting it up and down! :) x

The first link is not coming up but i think so lol, I looked at loads of prams the only thing that swayed it for me is the baby shouldn't be in a car seat for more than 2 hours (according to toys are us advice lady) so if im off shopping all day or if we go on holiday and sight seeing i can lay the baby in the carry cot instead of the car seat and my mum said some babies like been laid flat, and when you put the carry cot in its facing me which i like for when its little :) But all the prams are really nice lol xx

yeah thats what I was worried about too, Do you know when they realy tiney can you put them in the normal puchchair part or would it have to be the car seat or cot parts?

Was afraid there were too many bits in the love my bear one cos we have a fairly small house lolbut its so much better value than the other one, god its a hard decision

Hugsy with my silvercross there seems a lot of parts as you can have pushchair, travel system and pram style, but there is actually only the pushchair, insert for pram part and car seat, and of course cosy toes so not millions of parts. Don't know if this is different but mine pretty compact :)
Too many choices I say. x

I don't know i didn't realise they shouldn't be in the car seat for over a certain amount untill they told me, Well what i would do is go up to toys are us and have a play putting it down (you can do it one handed) and see how much space it takes up compared to the others, i wanted a chunky warm looking pram incase its snowy when the baby's born, sounds silly i know but our house is small but its not much bigger than any other, I don't know i just know i wanted a carry cot and that was the only one i could find and it was a bonus it was such a good price lol xx

We looked at this one but went for the graco mosaic one Instead as we didn't need a carry cot!
They r so helpful in babies r us always ripping the vouchers out to help is save :)

i got a gracco travel system off ebay for 25 quid, its got the car seat that clips onto the pram and the base for the car, im pretty happy with that lol. not planning on taking babs everywhere all the time in the car seat as i wanna baby wear too so am getting a sling thingy too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back