Travel Sickness Bands

xx emma xx

Reaction score
Does anyone know from experience if they are any good for morning sickness? I cant eat or drink, everything just makes me want to run to be sick. Need something to help as it cant be healthy not eating or drinking. x

Not from my own experience but my friend, who's expecting twins, absolutely swore by them throughout her entire 1st tri! She really struggled but said the bands helped immeasurably!

I tried them, but they didn't work for me. I was still sick if I ate anything more than a digestive biscuit.

They worked for about 2 weeks with me then stopped working!

Think I will give them a try, even if they work for a few days it will be worth it to get a break from this! x

Im going to go and get some too, any idea how much they are and best places to get them? x

I know boots sell them but no idea how much they cost x

I got mine in boots for £7.99.

didnt realise they were so pricey! x

I got them in boots £7.99 and in my experiance so worth it I put them on in the am about 20 mins before getting up but I had a break from them about 12 til about 5 then put them on again as I felt if I wore them all day they had no effect, but everyone is so differnent when pregnant, also ice cold water helped me a bit my sickness never left til about 14 weeks and I think that it was when I started taking the vitamin b6 tablet before bedtime cause if I forgot to take the tablet then I would be ill teh following day xx

I think i might get one at the weekend and give it a go x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back