Travel Cot question.

mrswoody

Reaction score
Which travel cots are the best to buy? A sturdy one or a pop up? We will make regular trips to see family so this is on our list to buy.
Just wondering which ones are best to use and if pop up ones are comfortable for LO with them being so low down? Also if I buy second hand can you buy a replacement mattress for them?
Any advice would be great
xxx

I have a pop up one, used it for the first time last week on a weeks holiday and lo slept fine. I struggled a bit as it was low down, but I'm only 5'4 :)

We have a pop up one, although LO only ever takes naps in it and hasn't actually spent a night in it he sleeps fine. I am 5'3 and struggle getting to the bottom too LOL :lol:

I have a Graco pop up travel cot at Dad's .It has an extra bassinet which is higher up and more padded and is suitable from birth to about 3/4 months. It also has a changing table on the top it's great and is used weekly bubs is now 2 years and is still happy sleeping in it. I brought it second hand and as it had been brought as a just -in- case it was unused a proper bargin at £10. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back