Travel Cot mattresses

Nicky_Jones

Reaction score
I know I posted this on the Reviews group and if you want me to delete it I will do, but I haven't had any response and I am hoping somebody here will have tried one. Thanks.

I am considering getting an additional travel cot mattress from Kiddicare. Something like this Link

Has anybody got one? Are they any good? How well / easily do they compact especially for taking on a flight or the back of a car.

Thanks

EDIT: Put link in, thanks Jennywren!

Hey,

you didnt put a link!

I know which one you mean though lol, I didnt get that one but I got this one from EBAY and its great. I wanted one what doesnt fold in half though cause at the moment he is in his travel cot perm, so i wanted a ''normal'' matress, however even then it will roll up quite easily and I just put a tie around it so when he sleeps at mums he has his normal bed! So if you get one of the folding ones Im sure it will be portable if my non folding one is!!

Thanks for the link. I didn't think of rolling a matress - good idea.

Nicky_Jones said:
Thanks for the link. I didn't think of rolling a matress - good idea.

i didnt either till it was delivered like that haha, its only 4-5cm thick so its quite easy to roll

I have a cot mattress simular to jw 's and i roll it too..I didn't want the one that folded in half incase it was uncmfy for him on the fold

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back