transfer from 'trying to concieve'

bravachick

Reaction score
Hi guys...

I'm here.....with a big grin on my face....i still cant believe i've done it (ok...other half helped...a bit...lol).

Ok...what happens next? Last time I had any scans or saw the midwife was over 6 years ago and I do belive things have changed now....

Hey hun congrats again and welcome!!!

I got my BFP Tuesday and went to docs on wednesday and he said to book in for antenatal where they sort out the scan dates and a midwife for you!!!Im booked in for the 28th September!! I cant wait!!
Thats all I know Im afraid as its my first time!!!!

Sam xxxxx

Hi honey and well done. It's been nine years since my last one and yes things have changed. We didn't have forums like this one then!!. Midwife visit at nine weeks, scan at between 10 and 12 weeks but I think it's very dependent on the area you live in.

Good luck and welcome aboard the baby train!!

ah huge congrats to you and OH. Heres hoping for a happy & healthy pregnancy for you. :cheer:

Yah congrats!!

Book your docs appointment and join the fun on the rollercoaster!

x

Conmgratulations!!! :hug:

Get an appt with your Dr who will refer you to the midwife who will then contact you to make an appointment for your booking in. You'll then be sent a letter to call and make an appointment for your 12 week scan.

However, I know it differs from city to city so yours may be slightly different :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back