Trail of destruction

mrsH2009

Reaction score
Little legs leaves of trail of destruction everywhere he goes, he is constantly covered in bruises and I finds it's getting a little embarassing now when I have to explain where yet another bruise has come from

he still isn't walking proberly but has now taken to entering his playhouse through the window head first!!!!

He hasn't used the door once today and I'm really not too sure how I can stop him getting bumped when he is so active

Aww bless him. I dont think there is a way to stop them being bumped so often.

I understand the trail of destruction too. I opened a door just minutes ago to trip over AJ's wagon full of blocks.
AJ has soo many bumps and bruises I cant count them or identify where they came from.
He also decided it was a fun game to bang his head on the wall, get kissed better, go bang head on the wall, get kissed better...........you get the idea! AJ only stops when he's really hurt himself.

I'm glad he isn't the only one I feel like I have to constantly defend where his bumps come from

I dread putting shorts on AJ in the nice weather.
Last week he walked into a table twice, hit the same eye, two different days. A nice little bruise :wall2:

It doesn't get much better when they walk :oooo:

^ LOL I was thinking that!

It was getting her walking then wait for them to stop falling!

Caitlin was out of sorts when we pulled our dining table out always ran into it like it shouldn't be there and had a fight with the corner of the TV table once! We have glass furniture all round edged I dread to think had it been a wooden corner (which reminds me since we had to change that table to get some corner cushions ...) thats the only thing I'd suggest doing because what Caitlin did was BAD and I shiver at the thought ... it would have slashed her eye. We also removed a gas fire from the dining area due to metal corners (sort of old style tbh and didn't like it anyway ha)!

We had all glass furniture too needless to say it's gone now :wall:

I'd have the glass over wooden any day as toddlers but we had to change our TV table for a new TV so I need a corner pad incase Megan does what Caitlin did (fight with the corner) - The downside is the cleaning! No pointy edges and you can't just break them unless you left a nice big hammer in the livingroom for the kids to play with lol! Our glass furniture is thick steady and stable (cheap tacky tables won't work obviously) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back