Tracking pregnancy parameters

SmrCap

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am 8 weeks pregnant and I have been using the Ava bracelet to conceive and keep using it now. They say that the breathing rate is supposed to stay high during pregnancy.

Today my breathing rate went down by a full point (I also feel barely nauseous compared to the last two weeks where I have been vomiting every morning)

I was wondering if any of you is also tracking their pregnancy or have done so in the past and have had a similar drop at some point during their pregnancy?

I am worried I am miscarrying, I guess, and I know symptoms come and go but I have this additional information with Ava but can't find anything post TTC from Ava.

Thank you for your answers.

I’d put the bracelet away. I think it’s just making you more anxious. If you haven’t had any cramping or bleeding there’s every chance everything is just fine :) My symptoms came and went at eight weeks too.

I stopped using my Ava bracelet after I conceived. It coule have been a one off dodgy reading, try not to dwell on it x

I agree with above - symptoms come and go ALOT in the first trimester and by the sounds of it the bracelet is making you more anxious than you need to be.
If you haven't had any bleeding or cramping then i can guarantee the sickness will be back in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back