Toys

positivity :)

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Will is 5 months old on Saturday and seems to be getting bored of his toys.

he has his jumperoo which he will stay in for a max of about 15 mins at a time. His playmat now just leads to him turning straight to his tummy and spending the rest of the time wriggling off the mat.

his mobile seems to be sooooo March 2012 :roll: he's totally over it.

any ideas? i have the lamaze toys but because he is teething those just go straight into his mouth :eh:

xx

We have a crawl ball thing. My mum got it for LO. It sings and rolls around to encourage them to go after it. Alice loves it

What about an exersaucer..... Quinn loved his and I can't wait for Chloe to be a little bit stronger and able for it:)

my lo is the same, nothing amuses her better than new toys! we have gone through all the ones we got as pressies so i buy them from charity shops now and put them through the dishwasher or washing machine - you can get them for about £1 and then bring them back again!
household items are always a winner though - basically all 'non' toys!

We have a crawl ball thing. My mum got it for LO. It sings and rolls around to encourage them to go after it. Alice loves it

We have one of those too! At 3 months old it entertains her so hopefully it will keep her interested for when she wants to crawl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back