Toys for 2 month old

Eveadel

Reaction score
Isabella is now taking notice of colours and movements and was wondering if you can you advise/recommend toys or hanging things to stimulate her. Thanks

anything with light and sounds light shows r good

I had the vtech soft singing phone for Aaron at about that age and he loved it. Baby tad is also brill!

Is the VTech phone something you play with, with them??

What is a Baby Tad

Thank you Mary70 just wondered if there was any in particular

There aren't too many toys to choose from for this age range but I agree, anything with sounds and bright colours. I've bought a couple of vtech things too. A nursery rhyme book and a radio that has a flashing light and things that you can twiddle. It plays nursery rhymes. Isaac loves anything with sound at the moment. I can't wait until I can buy something a bit more interesting to play with but these things seem to amuse him.

I've also got Stanley Snail from Mamas & Papas which he likes. He can hold on to Stanleys tenticles now.

A rainmaker toy from the early learning centre is THE best toy when he's crying, it really calms him down.

Bagpuss17 said:
A rainmaker toy from the early learning centre is THE best toy when he's crying, it really calms him down.

oooo interesting xxx

Eveadel said:
Is the VTech phone something you play with, with them??

What is a Baby Tad

Thank you Mary70 just wondered if there was any in particular
Baby tad is a Frog teddy thing which lights up and plays nursery rhymes. You can switch it to night time mood and it plays classical music lullabies.

The phone you can press the buttons for them and it has catchy lights and music. My son loved it and still plays with it now.

Thank you girls.

Urchin those toys are very colourful and look fun, think I can see a spend up coming on!!!!

I agree bagpuss17 i too have the rainmaker and iy's great for settling Mia when she's crying-she stares at it for ages!

I recently bought the footfinders and activity clutch cube from Lamaze for mia too.....she loves the bright colours on these!

www.lamaze-rc2.com

Amy xx

I went to Mothercare in the end yesterday and bought her loads of toys - we were playing with them yesterday.

I also have the Rainmaker from ELC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back