toxi pregnancy??

dnb

Reaction score
hi there im new here this is my 1st time being pregnant ive had 5 pregnancy tests proving this.I had been getting pains in my stomach that shooting to my sides so i went to hospital to get it cheked out and they said it could be toxi pregnancy so they took a scan and it showed nothing at all i also had my blood takin twice to see if it was a toxic pregnany.My blood is at 800 they said and they want it to be at 1800 in 1 day after my test has anyone had this problem before im really worried i want to have this baby but is it still possible to have the baby if my blood isnt up to 1800 but if it goes up a little?? pls help any advice would be greatful....thanks :(

Sorry, I don't have any experience of this, just wanted to say I hope everthing goes okay for you with your next tests
xxxx

Awwww I hope everything works out for you....To be honest ive never heard of this before so im not sure what advise to give. I tried to check the net for you but i couldn't seem to find something!

Do you have a midwife assigned to you yet?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I wonder if they were talking about an EPTOPIC pregnancy? If so, this is when the baby starts to develop in the fallopian tube rather than moving down into the uterus.

If you google it, you will get lots of info but to be honest I would go back to them & ask them to explain what they think is going on. If you are not sure what they are talking about at any time ask them to explain as worrying & stressing is no good for you hun!!

Good luck, I wish you well :hug:

I'm sorry but I've never heard of a toxic pregnancy. I know with a normal uterine pregnancy the HCG levels should double every 48 hours. If they couldn't see anything in the womb but the levels are going up and not doubling its suggests it could be ectopic. Having said that its not always easy to see something on the scan and maybe you are not as far on as you thought and maybe its just too early. Keeping everything crossed for you xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back