Tough Week so far..

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
The nausea really started to kick in over this past weekend, completely killing any motivation I had and yet somehow it still boosts my appetite.

I seem to have gone off meat, So todays shop included fish fingers, eggs, cheese, and even tofu mince as I have been craving a lasagne for ages and finally given in.

My stomach is being awfully weird.. Normally I ADORE those tescoes mini pasties.. A week ago I couldnt stand to eat the pastry part , just the filling, yesterday.. Ate the pastry.. caught the scent of the filling.. and bye bye dinner >.<

In other news.. I was in hospital on monday night with really nasty abdominal pain, Couldnt straighten up for a few hours and was given gas and air to ease it off. Had a scan on tuesday morning and everything was fine with the baby so just one of those things.

As excited as I was to see the baby's heartbeat, I was slightly disapointed when they decided I was only 6weeks 4days instead of the 7 weeks+ my GP had worked out. Time to change the ticker!

Sorry for the rant like-ness of this post.. :wall2:

I know exactly how you feel hun I am well and truly fed up of buying food when once its cooked I can't wat it and now the same is happening with liquids argh!!

I know how you feel I am feeling terrible with nausea just now and I found that the travel wrist bands for sickness are really helping me, you get them in boots 2 for £7 and I also find eating little and often helps me to so that I never have that empty tummy feeling.

I hope that you feel better soon xx

Mints! I have heard that mints really help :hug: Hope you're feeling better soon xxx

Yeah I have imperial mints everywhere haha and also the adult travel wrist bands are kinda working for me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back