Update so far!!

Sarahe

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I havent posted in a while but thought I would let you know how I am getting on

I have a 21 week scan on Thursday which we are really excited about and we have decided not to find out the sex.

I also have a consultants appointment on the 29th Dec re my DVT history I currently take one asprin a day and I was hoping to have got away with visiting the thrombilia clinc (these means I may have to inject daily with a blood thinning agent it will be confirmed next week)

I do have some pictures to put on the belly pic topic and my partner has finally downloaded them from the camera on to the laptop so I will post them as soon as he lets me get near it !!

I had a weigh in on friday and was told I had only gained 2.5lb which really stunned me as I have been eating quite a bit the last few weeks :roll:

the only gripe I have at the moment is my hair, it is so dull and lank I keep putting it up as when it is down it just looks drained :(

The best bit is though is when it moves and kicks, I cant help holding my bump and smiling it is the best feeling now that I can feel it. My partner hasnt been able to feel it yet as everytime he puts his hand on my tummy baby stops and goes quiet, I think it is playing games with daddy already :lol:

I am hoping that it wont be too long though I really want nick to feel what I feel if that sounds right

I hope you are all getting on well in your pregnancies and will keep you posted about the up and coming appointments and of course I will get those bump pics posted soon

Sarah

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back