totally baffled!!!

soconfused

Reaction score
is anyone else completely baffled by prams?

im 28weeks today so iv decided to knuckle down and finally get all the things i need.

im just finding this pram business so confusing :cry:

iv spoken to people in shops but despite their help i just dont know what to do or which type etc.

if anyone has an amazing pram and can tell me where to purchase one or knows the ideal type to get please message me, thanks

lauren n bump

just answered you on another thread xx

soconfused said:
is anyone else completely baffled by prams?

im 28weeks today so iv decided to knuckle down and finally get all the things i need.

im just finding this pram business so confusing :cry:

iv spoken to people in shops but despite their help i just dont know what to do or which type etc.

if anyone has an amazing pram and can tell me where to purchase one or knows the ideal type to get please message me, thanks

lauren n bump
GRACCO IS EXCELLENT

Well I am not much help as I've never had to buy one before, but when I was looking I much preferred a pram/pushchair combi over the travel systems. According to the lady in Mothercare the baby cannot stay in the pram thing in a travel system for very long (you know, the car seat bit) as it's not good for their backs. I also wanted a pram because for the first few months I want to be able to have the baby facing me. So a 2in1 seemed the best idea. Mine is the Rococo @ Mothercare. It was £180 in their catalogue, but I bought mine new from Ebay for £85. It came through last week and I had a play with it, it's really easy to use. When you want it to be a pushchair you just unclip the pram/pushchair unit and turn it around and it clips in really easily.

I did check it out prior to buying it in Mothercare and was set to get it from there, it was only when I was looking on Ebay that I spotted it. I bought a seperate Graco Car Seat (new) for £18, and a Graco car seat holder (new) for £11.

Ohhh i fallen in love witha pram, and trust me to want the most expensive one in the catalouge, lol, its from mothercare, costs 280 all togther. Well i spose thats ok, even if i aint really gonna be using it for long, cud always take real gud care of it then sell it, or kepp it for the next child (god stop it, aint even had this baby and im thinkin bout more)

bec x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back