tooth brush....?

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
is it worth getting a tooth brush for keeley? i've heard its supposed to be goog for teething? if so do i just used cooled down boiled water or baby toothpaste? :?

:rotfl:
Had to laugh at this post!!
Thought it was very odd that me and you had just been talking about this and then someone asked the same question!! Then realised it was you!! :doh:

Definately use one of those finger brushes to massage her gums. She might really like it if you start while she's still young.

oo..on the subject of teeth.... when should babies be signed up with a dentist? when their first teeth come through?

My dentist said he doesn't need to see her til she's 4 :?

Dior has not seen a dentist and sh has a full set of teeth :?

i gave Harley a tooth brush for teething but he kept putting it down the back of his throut. best thing for teething in a cold flannel Harley loved chomping on it

my dentist doesn't want to see Louie till hes 18 mths.

when keryn was born we signed her up to a dental program called childsmile, her 1st appointment was when she was 4 months and i got given a pack with a tootbrush n toothpaste n a wee book thing shes gt her 2nd appt tomorrow and ive to take her toothbrush shes gt her 2 bottom teeth npw so im guessign thy are going to teach me how to brush her teeth properly lol

luv lou n keryn xxx

:) hhi nic and keely. lauren had a tooth brush for xmas. and started to get her first tooth about a week ago. i put a little bit of toothpaste on only to cover a couple of hairs. lauren loves having her tooth brush and now knows that she brushes her teeth when we get up and before her bed time, she is the first one to reach up and loves chewing on it.

hope you and keely are doing well

nicky and lauren

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back