first tooth

samanthajayne

Reaction score
roughly when should this be appearing?

rhys is 7 months old now and no sign of a tooth coming through yet. is this ok or is it late coming?

he is grizzly most days and will sit chewing everything in sight his hands my hands his toys and he dribbles for britain but still no tooth. when should i expect to see one? i'm getting impatient as i can see its bothering him i just want to see one now :)

I wouldn't worry hun...I 4 have friends who have babies around 9/10 months and their babies either have no teeth or are just getting their first one. My Lo got hers early at 11 weeks :shock: I'd prefer if if she'd got them later tbh.
:D

It sounds like he might have one coming soon tho...he has all the signs.
:hug:

Lexi got her first tooth at 13 months at the top xx

i wouldnt worry theyll come when theyre ready. although tbh i thought lexi's had got lost lol :rotfl:

Ellie's 1st one came around 12 months, she was walking b4 her first tooth haha! She has just got another 3 in the past week :) x

DS got his first tooth when he had just turned 6 mohts. He is 14 months now and has had 10 teeth since 13months. A friend of mine told me yesterday that her wee girl who is 15 months has almost all her teeth through.

I wouldn't worry. Every baby is different and I wouldn't be surprised if you get up one morning to find that 2 or 3 have come through at the same time.

thanks for all your replies girls i'm actually quite shocked that it can sometimes take so long :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back