Took puppy to the vets.......

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
All is good, shes in excellent health which is fab.

Vets very hapy with her diet though i have to cut down on the sausage meat lol or she will get too fat, so shes only allowed half now, greedy puppy was having a whole one to put weight on as she was skin and bones - not anymore though!

When we officially signed the papers she has to be spayed - poor thing, vaccinations and flea and worm treatment as well.

Im completely made my mind up, shes always going to have a home with me and the kids. I coudnt have asked for a better companion for me and the children,she is so great with them, she lets imogen crawl all over her and pet her and she and stephen chase each other round the garden. And ignores the cats! And hasnt jumped over the fence anymore yay.

Going to spoil her this weekend, brand new dog bed,new coller and tag. Shes so mine!

It has been really rewarding the last week or so having her go from really nervous and stubborn, to her coming when i call her,seeing her put weight on and enjoying her self and enjoying our long walks - at this point i will add i saw her run last night and jesus she is fast!

Ima happy owner with a happy dog and hell when i have a bigger house im guna get another rescue too!

Im rambling now so will shut up! :lol:

Yay glad she is in good health. You sound very much in love with her and she sounds madly in love with all of you too. What more could she ask for :hug: :hug: :hug:

Snuggle said:
Yay glad she is in good health. You sound very much in love with her and she sounds madly in love with all of you too. What more could she ask for :hug: :hug: :hug:

Damn right, best rescue ive had yet.

She sleeps in my room every night too :lol: and when i go to the fridge she licks my hand until i give her a little something lol - complete character. Shes my baby.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She has you wrapped around her little paw doesnt she! :lol:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Dunno if this is any help but for Sally because of the size of being a greyhound and that they like stretching out, instead of spending £50 for a bed she wuld fit in we brought a duvet and pillow and its just doubled over, she loves it and she can stetch out as much as she wants :)

LilysMummy said:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Dunno if this is any help but for Sally because of the size of being a greyhound and that they like stretching out, instead of spending £50 for a bed she wuld fit in we brought a duvet and pillow and its just doubled over, she loves it and she can stetch out as much as she wants :)

Shes been laying on a duvet all week but at my local car boot there is a bloke thats there every week and sells, not dog beds, but massive dogs beds - but there padded cushions. Tthey look gorgeous and here only a tenner! Ive measured Mia up lol for sunday!

But know what you mean about the stretching out - I fall over Mia every night when i get up for the loo!

She sounds like a wonderful dog and it sounds so rewarding changing her life into such a happy one :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back