• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Too weak for team yellow: 4D scan booked!

CarlyD

Reaction score
DH's enthusiasm rubbed off on me too much, found a good deal near me: 30 min 4D scan. 10 b&w glossy pics, and sexing for £95. We couldn't resist! Its booked for the 3rd of Dec. Hmm team blue or pink..... Can't wait!!! Xxx

Hahahaha I crumbled way sooner than you did, well done for lasting this long hun I couldn't xxxxxx

whats the name of the place that you are getting your scan if you dont mind me asking :) ?xx

Thanks xD I thought I was gonna go all the way team yellow but so so excited about finding out now!

It's The Baby Scan Studio, they have a few clinics (mostly in Essex) xxx

I know what you mean, but I keep telling myself I can't afford it (I can if I want to go without something else) but I am not giving in!!!

Bet you are excited !!!
I have one booked for 3rd December too can't wait. I can't really afford it but the way I look at it this may be my only pregnancy and we would probably regret it if I don't have it done.

We can't really afford it either! Lol. We've paid a £30 deposit and have to come up with the rest on the day, so I've made a pile of dvd's, games, and some baby stuff we didn't need in the end to sell! We're so excited it's definitely gonna be worth it! Xx

Yay about the scan but boo to finding out!! Everyone is crumbling and my resolve is heading out of the window!! Someone stay yellow with me!!!! Getting weak... Will cave in....

Good luck for scan carly :)

Hellywelly - stay strong hun, team yellow all the way :) xx

Good luck hun. Hellywelly and Nurse I'm with you girls we must stay strong - go team yellow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back